Shop for Gifts that Stuff Stockings, Stables and Everything in Between
Searching for the perfect gifts this Holiday season? Find them at the Living Gift Markets held in December at Heifer Farm in Rutland, Massachusetts, and honor your friends and family with gifts that keep on giving.
Your visit to Heifer Farm will make the task of holiday shopping fun and exciting for you and your family. Heifer Farm will be hosting a Living Gift Market on December 7-8 and 14-15 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Admission to this event is a non-perishable food item to be donated to the Worcester County Food Bank.
Enjoy the following activities:
- Honor friends and family with animal gifts that help others.
- Experience activities and make crafts in our China and Poland houses.
- Meet some of the animals from our Gift Catalog and have your photos taken.
- Shop for fairly traded gifts from around the world.
- Roast chestnuts and decorate gingerbread cookies.
- Take a hayride to our Global Village (weather permitting).
Find the perfect gift at Heifer Farm's Living Gift Market.
Give the gift of hope this season and help us in our mission to end world hunger and poverty around the world. For more information, please call or email at 508-886-2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to heifer.org.
About Heifer International:
Heifer’s mission is to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. Since 1944, Heifer International has provided livestock and environmentally sound agricultural training to improve the lives of those who struggle daily for reliable sources of food and income. Heifer is currently working in 30 countries, including the United States, to help families and communities become more self-reliant. For more information, visit www.heifer.org call 1-888-5HUNGER (888-548-6437).
Heifer Farm (high-res image)