Develop and refine skills necessary to maintain and repair the assets of a working ranch.
A Maintenance volunteer assists our teams in the execution of daily responsibilities and on-going projects. The position ensures the functionality of our agriculture teams and the longevity of Ranch assets.
- Perform Routine Maintenance Procedures
- Provide Support to Agriculture Teams
- Contribute to Groundskeeping of Facilities
- Properly Utilize Equipment
Perks of Volunteering at the Heifer Ranch
- Valuable experience working with our sustainably raised pastured livestock
- On-site housing and amenities
- Small daily stipend
- A community of likeminded individuals working towards a sustainable future
Do you have a passion for sustainable agriculture and food systems? Are you looking to grow your experience as a farmer or chef, while helping with Heifer International’s mission to end hunger and poverty? If you are interested in volunteering at the Heifer Ranch in Arkansas, please enter your information below. Volunteers must be 18 years or older and pass a background check. Volunteers serve approximately 40 hours per week, in exchange for on-site housing, a small living stipend, and hands on experience.