Find fair-trade and local gifts that support artisans around the world
All Shop@Heifer products are fair-trade, artisan-friendly and ethically sourced. This ensures that artisans earn fair wages for their craft and helps them create stable economic futures for their families. It’s shopping with social responsibility at its finest.
We are open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m–4 p.m.
We are reopen following CDC guidelines with limited customers in the Shop at one time, masks to be worn by all, temperatures taken and social distancing recommended.
If you can’t visit us in the store, call 501-907-8805 to place an order for curbside pickup or we can ship to you.
At Shop@Heifer, you can find:
- Handmade jewelry and accessories like scarves and beanies
- Plush stuffed animals representing animals Heifer gives
- Children’s books that teach about global issues in child-friendly ways
- T-shirts, hats and other Heifer-branded merchandise
- Sustainably raised meats from our partner Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative
- And so much more!