Show Your Support
Help the hardworking farmers who provide us with healthy food earn a sustainable income.
Other reasons why you should give now:
- Helps rural communities lift themselves out of poverty through farming
- Supports the local food movement and sustainable farming
- Increases the income of small farms through farmer cooperatives
Where to Find Our Products
Heifer Ranch sells the grass-fed and -finished beef and lamb, pastured poultry, and forested pork exclusively through Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative. Grass Roots ships all across the country. Visit them today to order your box.
If you live in or around Central Arkansas, you can purchase produce from our certified organic garden at the local markets listed below. Thanks to these vendors for helping Heifer USA share our goods!
Markets & CSAs
- The Bramble Market, Little Rock, AR, (501) 350-7430
- New South Memphis, Memphis, TN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Food Conservancy, Northwest, AR, Contact Form
- Ozark Natural Foods, Fayetteville, AR, (844) 699-2776
- Fare Market, Little Rock, AR
- The Nurserie Farm & Garden Market, Little Rock, email@example.com
World Ark Magazine
World Ark magazine is an exclusive publication of Heifer International distributed to our donors.
5 Ways Animals Help Reduce Global Poverty
We believe livestock has a really important role to play in ending global hunger and poverty. Here are 5 reasons why.