What ways can I send Honor Cards to people?
We offer several ways to send our complimentary recipient honor cards. Choose the delivery option that is most convenient for you!
- Email: If you have the email addresses for your friends and family, you can send Honor Cards to them via email, which will link to an electronic Honor Card. Choose and personalize your card and Heifer will email it for you immediately or at a later date.
- Facebook Message: Send Honor Cards instantly through a Facebook message, which will link to an electronic Honor Card. After customizing your card, you can add a custom message and designate who to send the card to through your Facebook contacts.
- Text Message: Send Honor Cards instantly through a text message, which will link to an electronic Honor Card. After customizing your card, insert the 10-digit phone number of the recipient. Message and data rates may apply.
- Mail — Personalized: Choose and personalize your Honor Card and Heifer will mail it for you. You must provide the name and address of the recipient. These cards normally take 7 to 10 business days to arrive. You can do this online or by calling 855 9HUNGER (855.948.6437).
- Mail — Blank: You can order blank Honor Cards to personalize and mail yourself. Please indicate the number of cards you are requesting through our online Honor Cards page or when ordering from our online catalog (we provide one Honor Card per $10 or more donation). All blank Honor Cards by mail are sent directly to you and may take two to four weeks to arrive.
- Print at Home: Print Honor Cards at home instantly, then personalize them by writing your message inside. Each downloadable PDF includes folding instructions.