Geography Workshop Feeding 5000
Our Feeding 5000 World Workshop asks children and youth to examine our views of the world and the words of the Lord’s Prayer.
SCRIPTURE Matthew 6:9-25, Luke 11:1-4
The Lord’s Prayer includes the phrase “Give us this day our daily bread.” When we pray this phrase, we may also sense a call to help provide daily bread to others. Heifer is working to eliminate hunger and poverty by giving “not a cup but a cow,” working with families around the world to ensure they have daily bread.
• Become more familiar with the Lord’s Prayer
• Resources are not evenly distributed around the world
• Maps influence the way we see the world
• Heifer works with small-scale farmers around the world
• Each congregation can make a difference in helping lift families out of poverty