How much do you love llamas? Well, this Giving Tuesday we’re giving you a chance prove it. Last year, you lit the internet on fire with your Goat-o-bomb selfies, now it’s time to spread some Llama Love!
Why llamas? If you follow our work you know that llamas aren’t just photogenic – they play a key part in ending hunger and poverty for families around the world. You can spread the word about the life-changing power of livestock by sharing your best #LlamaLove pic this Giving Tuesday (and beyond) and telling your friends and family why you #GiveHeifer!
Now, make your own llama on a stick and get started!
What You Need
- 1 Sheet of Cardstock (or another stiff paper)
- 1 Popsicle Stick
- Glue or Tape
How You Do It
- Download your llama and print on a sheet of cardstock (or whatever paper you choose).
- Cut out your llama with scissors so that no blank paper remains. Once you have finished cutting, flip the llama so that the blank side is facing you
- Glue or tape the popsicle stick to the blank side of the image.
- Celebrate your craftiness – take a selfie (or photobomb a family pic??) using your freshly minted llama on a stick!
- Share your photo on Giving Tuesday (November 28th) and tell us why you #GiveHeifer during the holidays and beyond!
What are you waiting for? Go take some selfies! And tag us on Twitter (@Heifer) and Instagram (@HeiferInternational) so that we can see how awesome you are!