• Lucky the Alpaca will appear daily at our booth at the Health and Fitness Expo and Athlete’s Village
• Come cheer with us at the corner of World Ave. and 3rd. St. Saturday, March 4: 6:45 a.m. Sunday, March 5: 6:15 a.m.
• *Pasta Dinner for Team Heifer Runners: 6 p.m. Heifer Village, 1 World Ave.
• *Post-Race VIP experience at the Team Heifer booth at the Athlete’s Village.
* To find out more about the pasta dinner or how you can join Team Heifer, visit TeamHeifer.org or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the inaugural year for Heifer’s endurance fundraising program for marathoners, middle-distance runners, 5Kers and adventurers—officially and affectionately known as Team Heifer. And we are proud to sponsor the Little Rock Marathon Health and Fitness Expo and the Athlete’s Village throughout race weekend March 3-5.
More than 40 runners from across the country have signed up to make their miles matter for more by running and fundraising with Team Heifer. The goal is to provide 100 alpacas to families in need.
If you’re a runner and will be in the Little Rock Area, there’s still time to join us! Visit our website, click ‘Become a Fundraiser’ and ‘As an Individual.’ And if you just love alpacas and helping others in need, we’d love your help too.
We’re proud to have Bob Bloom, our Chief Financial Officer and Team Heifer Athlete, as a leading member of our team this year! Check out his message to Team Heifer runners.
And if you'll be in town supporting a runner and are looking for fun activities to help fill your weekend, we have a full slate of events at our main campus and at Heifer Village and Heifer Urban Farm, our learning center. Choose from things like touring our award-winning green building, participating in an exhibit scavanger hunt to meeting the animals at the farm.