Love pinecones? Of course you do. Love hot glue? I thought so. How about turkey? Yep. Well, great news! You're gonna love Heifer Hour next week.
Come by Heifer Village on Saturday, November 9th, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. for Heifer Hour and make pinecone turkeys with us! They're so easy and cute! Here are some directions just for you.
If you're not local you can still make turkeys with us from home!
Here's what you need:
- Googly eyes
- Orange/brown paper or cardstock or felt
- hot glue and hot glue gun
Here's what you do:
- Cut feathers to preferred length and glue to the wide end of your pinecone.
- Glue googly eyes to the pointy end of the pinecone.
- Cut out a beak (triangle) from your paper or felt and glue it under the eyes.
See you next Saturday! Or, if you can't make it, Heifer Hour is happening again on December 14th!
Thanks to A Pumpkin & A Princess for the pics and tutorial!