Every week we feature a fun and/or educational activity you can try at home or in the classroom. Dads work hard to care for their families. But sometimes they need a helping hand - a simple act of kindness or pat on the back. You can help your dad relax on his big day with this fun craft.
Photo credit: thebluebasket.blogspot.com
What You Need:
- White T-shirt
- Printable Road Map (scroll down on site)
- Clear Tape
- Fabric Paint or Markers
- Toy Cars
Follow These Steps:
- Print out the road map.
- Tape the four pieces of paper together.
- Slide the paper map between the front and back of the T-shirt.
- Trace the map onto the T-shirt using fabric paint or markers.
- Let dry.
- Present to Dad!
- Kids give massage as they play with the toy cars on the T-shirt.
Photo courtesy of Heifer International
Heifer International creates lasting change for fathers and their families. Your dad deserves a gift with purpose.