Feast in the Field is a unique farm-to-fork event celebrating family farming around the world and raising funds to benefit Heifer projects right here in our own backyard. Feast in the Field is a zero-waste event. This means the event is powered by our own solar panels, materials are reused or recyclable, and all food and liquids will be composted courtesy of the Urban Food Loop.
ENJOY local foods prepared by the Little Rock Marriott’s Heritage Grille Steak and Fin, and the music of Little Rock's own, the GroanUps.
SUPPORT communities in Arkansas through local agriculture, business and economic development.
DRESS in all-white, dressy casual attire for this fun-filled evening.
Previous events have quickly sold out! Join the email list to be among the first to know when tickets will be available for 2017. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Farmers in Your Own Backyard
Because of the generosity of sponsors and donors like you, Heifer International projects in Arkansas have increased:
- CSA shares available in the state by 50 percent through the incorporation of New South Produce Cooperative
- revenue by 450 percent for Grass Roots Farmers Cooperative, which focuses on meat production
- farmer incomes by an average of $9,000 for New South members and $35,000 for Grass Roots members
In addition, 28 percent of Heifer USA's cooperative farmers are women, compared to only 12 percent of farmers in Arkansas. And about 28 percent of cooperative farmers represent diverse ethnicities, compared to 4 percent of farmers statewide.
Feast in the Field quickly sells out each year. Email email@example.com to be notified when tickets for Feast in the Field 2017 go on sale.
Special Thanks to our 2016 Sponsors
2017 Event Committee
- Karen Fetzer, Committee Chair
- Jan Alman
- Jill Bloom
- Lorri Hambuchen
- Gary Parrish
- Keith Riggs
- Heritage Grille Steak and Fin in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel
- KARK 4 News
- B98.5 FM
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Baptist Health
- Genesis Datacom
- Heifer Foundation
- PS | PS Digital
- Riggs CAT
- Susie & Charles Morgan and First Orion
- Arkansas Electric Service & Contracting
- Cromwell Architects Engineers
- Fedex Services
- Gill Ragon Owen, P.A.
- Jay S. Stanley Associates
- JPMS Cox, PLLC and RSM US
- Lake Group Media
- Parrish Delivery Services
- The Gutierrez Group
- Acxiom Corporation
- Colonial Wine and Spirits
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- J.M. Thomason Spices
- Mountain Valley Spring Water
- Rebel Kettle Brewing Company
- Rock Town Distillery
- Tanarah Luxe Floral
- TCPrint Solutions and Rollin'Wrapz
- Yellow Rocket Concepts
2016 Entertainment Sponsors
- Elaine Eubank & Alfred L. Williams
- Jandie & Ken Estes
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
Urban Food Loop is providing the composting for this zero-waste event.