Searching for the perfect gifts this Holiday season? Find them at the Living Gift Markets held in December at Heifer Village in Little Rock or Heifer Ranch in Perryville, and honor your friends and family with gifts that keep on giving. A visit to either will make the task of holiday shopping fun and exciting. Admission is free!
At Heifer Village, Saturday, Dec. 6, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.:
- Shop fairly traded gifts from around the world
- Meet some of the animals from our Gift Catalog.
- Make snow globe or sock bunny ornament to take home
At Heifer Ranch, Saturday, Dec. 13, 5-8 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 14, 3-6 p.m.:
- Visit and take photos with animals in our Show Barn
- Enjoy a hot drink and snacks by the fire while decorating cookies
- Visit gift shop and learn how animals can empower families to change their lives
ABOUT HEIFER INTERNATIONAL
Heifer’s mission is to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. For 70 years, Heifer International has provided livestock and environmentally sound agricultural training to improve the lives of those who struggle daily for reliable sources of food and income. Heifer is currently working in more than 30 countries, including the United States, to help families and communities become more self-reliant. For information, visit www.heifer.org, read our blog, follow us on Facebook, on Twitter @Heifer or call 888.5HUNGER (888.548.6437).