Shop for Gifts that Stuff Stockings, Stables and Everything in Between
Searching for the perfect gifts this Holiday season? Find them at the Living Gift Markets held in December at Heifer Village in Little Rock or Heifer Ranch in Perryville, and honor your friends and family with gifts that keep on giving.
A visit to either will make the task of holiday shopping fun and exciting, as well as offer activities the whole family will enjoy.
At Heifer Village, December 7, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.:
- Shop for Earth- and artisan-friendly gifts from around the world.
- Meet some of the animals from our Gift Catalog.
- Make an ornament to take home.
- Write your own version of The Search for the Perfect Gift, a story of holiday giving.
Meet the sheep at Heifer Ranch's Living Gift Market.
At Heifer Ranch, December 14, 5-8 p.m. and December 15, 3-6 p.m.:
- Enjoy the Ranch after dark.
- Visit and take photos with animals in our Show Barn.
- Decorate cookies in our European house.
- Enjoy a hot drink by the fire and learn how animals can empower families to change their lives.
Give the gift of hope this season and help us in our mission to end hunger and poverty around the world. You will have the opportunity to shop for the holidays with a choice of gifts from across the globe, as well as the gifts of animals to Heifer International project participants.
For more information, please call at 855-3HEIFER or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to heifer.org.
About Heifer International:
Heifer’s mission is to end hunger and poverty while caring for the Earth. Since 1944, Heifer International has provided livestock and environmentally sound agricultural training to improve the lives of those who struggle daily for reliable sources of food and income. Heifer is currently working in 30 countries, including the United States, to help families and communities become more self-reliant. For more information, visit www.heifer.org call 1-888-5HUNGER (888-548-6437).
Sheep at Heifer Ranch (high-res image)
Living Gift Market promotional flyer (PDF)