Welcome to Procurement and Contracting Services
Heifer International is in the business of ending hunger and poverty and caring for the Earth. Quality vendors are an important part of our work, and help us successfully carry out our charitable mission every day.
Whether you are a longtime Heifer International vendor, a new or potential vendor, or a member of Heifer International’s staff seeking information—we welcome you! Our professional team works hard to provide an excellent procurement and contracting experience.
What Heifer International Looks For in a Vendor
- Quotes prices correctly, including any shipping/handling charges or specifying that charges are included in the price.
- Signs and returns bids or quotes by scheduled deadlines.
- Provides samples and/or literature with bid response, if necessary.
- Communicates effectively with Heifer International staff to resolve any problems with orders.
- Delivers on or before delivery deadlines.
- Follows all delivery instructions; records purchase order number on packing slips and cartons.
- Responds promptly to requests, telephone messages and other communications.
- Meets or exceeds performance standards as set out in the purchasing documents.
- Submits accurate invoices to Heifer International's Accounts Payable Department, with all necessary information (purchase order number, vendor ID, etc.)
1 World Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72202
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Terms and Conditions
- US Purchase Order Terms - February 1, 2019
- US Purchase Order Terms - April 24, 2018
- US Independent Contractor Agreement Terms & Conditions - July 27, 2018
- US CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP LETTER OF AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS - July 1, 2019