Become a Partner
At Heifer International, we are fortunate to receive many proposals from companies who wish to fundraise in support of our mission. So that we may properly evaluate each of these proposals and their feasibility, we ask that all requests be submitted via a National Corporate Partnership Application. This will allow us the opportunity to thoroughly examine your proposal and respond to you in a timely manner.
The following list outlines a minimum selection of criteria for being considered for a national corporate partnership. Your submission of this application signifies your understanding and ability to comply with the criteria.
- The program has the potential to raise awareness of the Heifer brand and broaden its donor base.
- The prospective corporate partner has a recognizable brand and demonstrated corporate social responsibility standards.
- The program will advance the mission of Heifer.
- The proposed alliance must not threaten Heifer's 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit status.
- The prospective partner and/or their operating companies does not market controversial products or services including, but not limited to, alcohol, tobacco, adult content, etc.
- The partner will agree to the standards of the BBB's wise giving guidelines.
- Heifer will not enter into partnerships with startup companies marketing a new product or service.
- Heifer will reserve the right of review and approval for all program materials using Heifer's brand, marks, name and logo.
- Heifer International will not endorse products or services.
- Heifer International will not allow the acquisition, use or solicitation of Heifer International donors, vendors, partners or employees.
- Heifer International does not market, advertise or promote products or services to raise funds.