Title: Director of Operations
When did you start working for Heifer? September 8, 2003
What attracted you to work for Heifer? Heifer International's noble mission and a very nice team in Ukraine and Heifer's headquarters.
What has been the most memorable experience you have had while working for Heifer?
Heifer Ukraine staff gathered funds to support one of our project leaders who needed an expensive heart surgery.
My education includes:
- Diploma in Applied Mathematics from the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Diploma in Accounting and Audit from the International Institute of Market Relations
- Certificate in Audit issued by the Ukrainian Chamber of Auditors
- Certificate in Procurement issued by World Bank
- A course in Procurement
- Diploma in Financial Management through the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards through the Business Education Alliance from The Institute of Financial Accountants Program, England.
My hobbies include: Reading, playing chess and running.
My family consists of: My spouse Dariia, me and three kids: Vladimir, Olha and Oleksii.
Something about me that you might not know: I am a certified scuba diver.
What is the best thing about working at Heifer Ukraine? The possibilities to help poor people in Ukraine's rural areas.