Blogger Betty Londergan of Heifer 12 x 12 has wrapped up her writing about her trips to visit Heifer’s work in China and Nepal, just in time to head to Cameroon. Check out this round-up of Betty’s lively posts from halfway around the world.
- First Impressions of China …
- High (but not dry) in Yi Country, China.
- Not exactly a Tiger Mom.
- A scaredy-cat taste of China.
- A beautiful life.
- Farewell, my lovely …
- Divine peaks & intransigent Maoists… or “Welcome to Nepal!”
- Goat-ed into greatness.
- Caste-ing a stone against prejudice.
- She works hard for the money-less*
- What I ate in Nepal.
- A new Namaste.