Heifer’s Cornerstones are at the heart of the Asia/South Pacific Program’s Values-Based Holistic Community Development model for sustainable community transformation. Through this model, project participants are empowered to help themselves and make a sustainable impact on their communities.
Women in Heifer’s A/SP projects assume positions of leadership in their communities, living their values and helping others in need. These projects take families from hunger and poverty and move them to a level where they no longer focus solely upon meeting their basic nutrition needs. Once this progress has been achieved, Heifer implements second-level projects in the same communities, leading to community-level economic transformation.
Support our work in Asia and the South Pacific:
- Donate to our Nepal Goats Give Back Project.
- Support Heifer’s India Sustainable Community Development Project.
- Fund Heifer Nepal’s Building Communities for Holistic Development Phase II Project.
- Give to Heifer’s Cambodia Women’s Empowerment and Holistic Community Development Project.
- Support Heifer’s Thailand Empowering Marginalized Communities Project.
Subscribe to our A/SP RSS feed.
Read more about our work in Asia and the South Pacific below and on our Success Stories page.