Feeling inspired by the Ukrainian village clean up, but don’t want to wait until March to tidy up your neighborhood? Check out these resources to help you organize your own neighborhood clean up. It’s a great, simple way to show you care for your environment.
- This Associated Content article has some good information on recruiting your neighbors.
- The HandsOn Network has a recipe!
- Sign up for Practically Green and earn points for your clean up.
- eHow wants you to throw an after-the-clean-up party.
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension suggests taking one or two months to plan.
- HowToCleanStuff.net has suggestions for cleaning products for tough-to-clean signs and playground equipment.