Feast in the Field is an outdoor event held on the lawns of Heifer International headquarters, adjacent to the Clinton Presidential Center. The event will raise funds to help small farmers in Arkansas.
ENJOY a family-style dinner featuring local foods prepared by the Little Rock Marriott’s own Heritage Grille Steak and Fin.
HEAR from distinguished speakers, Heifer project participants and special musical guests Donna Massey and Blue Eyed Soul, plus the music of Brian Nahlen.
COME dressed in all-white, dressy casual attire.
SUPPORT farmers in Arkansas.
Help Farmers in Your Own Back Yard
The key to Heifer's work in the United States lies in the belief that small-scale farmers can feed their communities and revive our economy using the power of locally produced food.
Home to the most fertile soil on Earth, Arkansas has the potential for small-scale agricultural wealth amid widespread poverty. By supporting Heifer in Arkansas, you:
- Empower small scale farmers by training them and connecting them to markets that sell healthy food.
- Connect farmers with other growers throughout the state, creating cooperatives and mentoring relationships that improve farming methods and increase production.
- Support the local food movement, keeping wealth within our community.
Special Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Heritage Grille Steak and Fin
- Bank of America
- Baptist Health
- Riggs CAT
- TCPrint Solutions
- City of Little Rock
- Rock Town Distillery
- Arkansas Craft Beer
- Tanarah Luxe Floral
- Arkansas Electric
- Bailey Family Foundation
- Genesis Datacom
- Gill Ragon Owens Attorneys
- Henry & Peggy Goodspeed, Jeremy McDade, Derek Cisne
- JPMS Cox, PLLC & McGladrey LLP
- Larsen's Leaves
- Parrish Delivery Services
- The Guiterrez Group
- Elaine Eubank & Alfred L. Williams
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
2015 Event Committee
- Susan Altrui
- Jill Bloom
- Don Deaton
- Karen Fetzer
- Lorri Hambuchen
- Cindy Lemley
- Jennifer Owens
- Gary Parrish
- Kimara Randolph
- Brooke Vines
- Sharon Vogelpohl