Feast in the Field is an outdoor event held on the lawns of Heifer International headquarters, adjacent to the Clinton Presidential Center. The event will raise funds to help small farmers in Arkansas, and will be held rain or shine.
ENJOY a family-style dinner featuring local foods prepared by the Little Rock Marriott’s own Heritage Grille Steak and Fin.
HEAR from distinguished speakers, Heifer project participants and special musical guests Donna Massey and Blue Eyed Soul, plus the music of Brian Nahlen.
COME dressed in all-white, dressy casual attire and support farmers in Arkansas.
Special Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
Help Farmers in Your Own Back Yard
The key to Heifer's work in the United States lies in the belief that small-scale farmers can feed their communities and revive our economy using the power of locally produced food.
Home to the most fertile soil on Earth, Arkansas has the potential for small-scale agricultural wealth amid widespread poverty. By supporting Heifer in Arkansas, you:
- Empower small scale farmers by training them and connecting them to markets that sell healthy food.
- Connect farmers with other growers throughout the state, creating cooperatives and mentoring relationships that improve farming methods and increase production.
- Support the local food movement, keeping wealth within our community.
- Heritage Grille Steak and Fin in the lobby of the Marriot Hotel
- Baptist Health
- B 98.5 FM
- KARK 4 News
- Elaine Eubank & Alfred L. Williams
- Charles & Susie Morgan and PrivacyStar
- Riggs CAT
- TCPrint Solutions
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Arkansas Craft Beer
- Arkansas Electric
- Bailey Family Foundation
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Genesis Datacom
- Gill Ragon Owens Attorneys
- Henry & Peggy Goodspeed, Jeremy Dade, Derek Cisne
- JPMS Cox, PLLC & McGladrey LLP
- Larsen's Leaves
- Parrish Delivery Services
- Rock Town Distillery
- Tanarah Luxe Floral
- The Guiterrez Group
- Worldwide Express
- Yaya's Euro Bistro
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
Thanks to Urban Food Loop for composting all organic materials. Special thanks to Mallory Brooks and David Bazzel for emceeing.
2015 Event Committee
- Susan Altrui
- Jill Bloom
- Don Deaton
- Karen Fetzer
- Lorri Hambuchen
- Cindy Lemley
- Jennifer Owens
- Gary Parrish
- Kimara Randolph
- Brooke Vines
- Sharon Vogelpohl