Feast in the Field is a unique farm-to-fork event celebrating family farming around the world and raising funds to benefit Heifer projects right here in our own backyard. Feast in the Field is a zero-waste event. This means the event is powered by our own solar panels, materials are reused or recyclable, and all food and liquids will be composted courtesy of the Urban Food Loop.
ENJOY local foods prepared by the Little Rock Marriott’s Heritage Grille Steak and Fin, and the music of Little Rock's own, the GroanUps.
SUPPORT communities in Arkansas through local agriculture, business and economic development.
DRESS in all-white, dressy casual attire for this fun-filled evening.
Get your tickets early — last year's event quickly sold out!
Support Farmers in Your Own Backyard
Because of the generosity of sponsors and donors like you, Heifer projects in Arkansas have shown:
- a 50-percent increase in CSA shares available in the state
- the incorporation of the local CSA farmer group
- the Grassroots Livestock Cooperative increased revenue growth by 450 percent
- increased co-op farmer income
Tickets are sold out for this event. To join the waiting list, or for more information, please email email@example.com.
Special Thanks to our 2016 Sponsors
2016 Event Committee
- Lorri Hambuchen, Committee Chair
- Susan Altrui
- Jill Bloom
- Karen Fetzer
- Cindy Lemley
- Jennifer Owens
- Gary Parrish
- Kimara Randolph
- Keith Riggs
- Brooke Vines
- Sharon Vogelpohl
- Mallory Brooks
- David Bazzel
- Heritage Grille Steak and Fin in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel
- KARK 4 News
- B98.5 FM
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Baptist Health
- Genesis Datacom
- Heifer Foundation
- PS | PS Digital
- Riggs CAT
- Susie & Charles Morgan and First Orion
- Arkansas Electric Service & Contracting
- Cromwell Architects Engineers
- Fedex Services
- Gill Ragon Owen, P.A.
- Jay S. Stanley Associates
- JPMS Cox, PLLC and RSM US
- Lake Group Media
- Parrish Delivery Services
- The Gutierrez Group
- Acxiom Corporation
- Colonial Wine and Spirits
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- J.M. Thomason Spices
- Mountain Valley Spring Water
- Rebel Kettle Brewing Company
- Rock Town Distillery
- Tanarah Luxe Floral
- TCPrint Solutions and Rollin'Wrapz
- Yellow Rocket Concepts
2016 Entertainment Sponsors
- Elaine Eubank & Alfred L. Williams
- Jandie & Ken Estes
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
Urban Food Loop is providing the composting for this zero-waste event.