Support two great projects in one great night
Feast in the Field is an outdoor event held on the lawns in front of Heifer Village, behind Heifer International headquarters, adjacent to the Clinton Presidential Center. The event will raise funds to help small farmers in Arkansas and Haiti.
Enjoy a family-style dinner featuring local foods prepared by chefs from the Capital Hotel.
Hear from distinguished speakers, Heifer project participants and a special musical guest.
Support communities in Arkansas and Haiti.
Come dressed in all-white, dressy casual attire.
Small-Scale Farmers are Key to Ending Hunger
Farming is the most core, elemental human role. With the right tools, training and livestock, small farms can be transformed. We believe farmers are the key to feeding the entire world.
Change the Face of Small Farms in Arkansas
Home to the most fertile soil on Earth, Arkansas has the potential for small-scale agricultural wealth amid widespread poverty. By supporting our Seeds of Change campaign in Arkansas, you:
- Empower small scale farmers by training them and connecting them to markets that sell healthy food.
- Connect farmers with growers throughout the state, creating cooperatives and mentoring relationships that improve farming methods and increase production.
- Support the local food movement, keeping wealth within communities.
Heifer Haiti Empowers Small Farmers
Haiti's Rural Entrepreneurs for Agricultural Cooperation in Haiti project will boost Haitian livestock markets for goats, cattle, fish, poultry and pigs through improved breeding, nutrition, care and training. Come support Heifer Haiti to:
- Create work opportunities for youth
- Start family-run livestock breeding centers
- Improve food production and soil systems
- Train Haitian farmers in disaster preparedness
- Protect the environment