AMAA Armenia is the Armenia branch of the Armenian Missionary Association of America, headquarters is in Paramus, NJ, USA. AMAA Armenia’s primary mission is to contribute to the development of Armenia by:
- Helping the people of Armenia improve the quality of their lives by providing the needy with financial, medical, educational, cultural, and job-finding assistance;
- Contributing to the moral and spiritual development of the people of Armenia by helping Christian organizations and local churches, primarily the Evangelical Church of Armenia.
While not ignoring other segments of society, AMAA pays special attention to the children of Armenia. As a Christian Humanitarian organization, AMAA is committed to improving the social and financial conditions of the people of Armenia. AMAA addresses this problem through three types of programs:
- Direct financial and material aid. These programs are for those who are unable to work because of age, health or family reasons.
- Educational and vocational training programs for those who have the potential to improve their chances of employment.
- Development and job creation programs for those who are capable and willing to work, but job opportunities are not available.
Learn more on: http://www.amaa.org/